|2 Days||Mon & Tues||3 Star Training and Assessment|
|2 Days||Mon & Tues||16hr Aquatic First Aid|
|2 Days||Tues & Weds||Core Coach Course|
|2 Days||Tues & Weds||Sea Kayak Coach|
|2 Days||Tues & Weds||Advanced Water Leader (5 Star Training)|
|2 Days||Tues & Weds||Moderate Water Award (Coaching)|
|2 Days||Thurs & Fri||Sea Kayak Coach Training|
|2 Days||Thurs & Fri||Moderate Water Leader Award (4 Star Ass)|
|2 Days||Thurs & Fri||Advanced Water Leader Award (5 Star Ass)|
|All Day||Thurs & Fri||Advanced Water (Coaching)|
- Please ensure you have the correct pre-requisites for the course you wish to attend.
- All symposium members should bring packed lunches.
- The day could comprise of both theory and practical sessions, but the emphasis is on practical sessions.
- Each session is an all day activity that runs on both Saturday and Sunday unless specifically stated.
- Any coach has the right to ask a Symposium member to leave the session if personal skills are not at a
- Please ensure your name is on the activity sign-up sheet which can be found in the Symposium reception
- Please inform your coach of any medical conditions that may affect you whilst on a course
- Every effort is made to cater for you preferences however we are limited to a student/coach ratio